Part Time Ballet Instructors
Tulsa Ballet Center for Dance Education is currently seeking ballet instructors for Open Division classes for the 2014-2015 school year, starting in September 2014 and ending in May 2015. TBCDE follows national holidays and Tulsa Public School breaks. Open Division instructor positions are part-time hourly positions with an average of 2-5 classes per week.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 2-3 years teaching experience in ballet (ages 3-10 and adult)
- Knowledge of the Vaganova Syllabus preferred
- Experience as a professional ballet dancer preferred, but not required
- Ability to adapt to a structured syllabus that is determined by the TBCDE principal/faculty
- Availability to teach weekday afternoons/evenings, Saturday mornings
- Willingness to substitute teach when needed
- Choreographic skills, to choreograph class divertissements for the End of Year performances
- To apply, please send your resume in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.