Box Office Coordinator
Tulsa Ballet seeks a Box Office Coordinator to handle all ticket sales initiatives. Duties and responsibilities include handling all ticket sales and box office functions with regard to implementation of pricing, scale of hall, inbound and outbound sales of subscriptions, individual and group tickets as well as daily financial reconciliation and reporting. Also includes the tracking and reporting of marketing initiatives and promotions.
Successful candidates will have at least 2 years experience working in a performing arts box office. Experience utilizing performing arts industry ticketing software such as ProVenue/Tessitura is preferred. A positive team-oriented, proactive individual that is able to sell with both enthusiasm and professionalism is required. Especially seeking an individual with a passion for the ballet and entertainment industry that is willing and able to work flexible hours as required, consistently exceed sales goals and provide superior customer service.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter in MS Word or PDF format email@example.com.
Part Time Ballet Instructors
Tulsa Ballet Center for Dance Education is currently seeking ballet instructors for Open Division classes for the 2014-2015 school year, starting in September 2014 and ending in May 2015. TBCDE follows national holidays and Tulsa Public School breaks. Open Division instructor positions are part-time hourly positions with an average of 2-5 classes per week.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 2-3 years teaching experience in ballet (ages 3-10 and adult)
- Knowledge of the Vaganova Syllabus preferred
- Experience as a professional ballet dancer preferred, but not required
- Ability to adapt to a structured syllabus that is determined by the TBCDE principal/faculty
- Availability to teach weekday afternoons/evenings, Saturday mornings
- Willingness to substitute teach when needed
- Choreographic skills, to choreograph class divertissements for the End of Year performances
- To apply, please send your resume in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.